LoL DATA ANALYST
Position is remote and does not require relocation. This is a full-time position during Summer Split 2018.
- Track in-game events and general statistics during scrimmages and LCS matches.
- Create reports to communicate recorded statistics and any interpretations, to give insight into areas of strength / weakness and overall progress.
- Develop a system that will allow the players to comprehend and implement information being shared. A successful system will allow a player to retain the information and implement the strategy outlined by the analyst.
- Assignments are to be completed by the deadlines assigned by the LoL Assistant Coach.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Previously worked for a professional esports organization as an analyst, assistant coach, or head coach.
- Strong analytical thinking
- Documentation of previous work, or work examples strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Programming or related field.
- Ability to code and develop programs.
- At least one year experience of professional analysis, coaching or playing League of Legends at or near the professional level.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Google Applications.
- Ability to record and edit basic videos to assist in conveying key concepts, ideas, plays, etc.
- Ability to develop
- Good communication and social skills. Prompt with responses.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- At least 18 years of age.
- World class work ethic
- Professional references.
- Examples of accomplishments, analytical work, and strategic philosophy.
How To Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
In the subject line include "[LoL Data Analyst] Your Name".
If your subject line does not follow this format, your application will not be considered.
Please write a cover letter no more than 1,000 words explaining:
- Please discuss your previous work experience.
- Describe how your analytical work will assist the team.
We look forward to reading your applications!