CS:GO Red Head Coach
As soon as possible.
Position is remote.
- Creates day-to-day schedule for the team.
- Oversees the management of the roster.
- Responsible for analytical work and scouting.
- Develop the in-game skills of each player.
- Oversee the direction of the team.
- Implement in-game strategies.
- Develop players mentally, physically, and spiritually.
- Create a competitive atmosphere.
- Assist players in communication and diffusing conflict.
- Influence strategic trends and create original analytics.
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Previously worked for a professional eSports organization as an analyst, head coach, or manager.
- Head coaching experience with NAIA, NCAA, or professional team.
- Strong personal coaching philosophy or system.
- Applicant holds at least a bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 years experience of professional coaching or 2 years playing any esports title professionally.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Google Applications.
- Good communication and social skills. Prompt with responses.
- Proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Professional references.
- Examples of accomplishments, analytical work, and coaching philosophy.
How To Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
In the subject line include "[CS:GO Red Head Coach] Your Name".
If your subject line does not follow this format, your application will not be considered.
Please write a cover letter no more than 1,000 words explaining:
- Please discuss your previous work experience.
- How you envision the head coach position.
- Why you are the best candidate for the job.
We look forward to reading your applications!